Its original location was in the King’s Gym and Fitness Center to incorporate general health and wellness with physical therapy. In 1999 the Fleetwood Drive office was opened and Dosher Physical Therapy expanded its services and staff and also began providing athletic training services for Easley High School. We moved our Easley facility in May 2009 to 227 S. Pendleton Street.
In 2003 Dosher Physical Therapy Associates was brought on by Rabun County Hospital in Clayton, GA to provide rehab services. That facility has grown substantially and a free standing outpatient clinic was opened in 2005.
In 2006 Dosher Physical Therapy Associates opened a clinic at Crossroads Medical Center in order to bring a superior level of physical therapy to the residents of the Powdersville area.
In 2014 Dosher Physical Therapy began providing rehabilitation services for Cannon Memorial Hospital in Pickens, SC.
At Dosher Physical Therapy Associates, we provide the latest techniques in Physical Therapy administered by the most experienced, compassionate, and highly qualified Physical Therapists in the region.
Add Numbers To Submit
Michael Dosher PT
Founder and President of Dosher Physical Therapy Associates
- • Bachelor of Science in Biology from Wofford
- • Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from Medical University of South Carolina
- • 22 years’ experience in manual, orthopaedic and sports PT & rehabilitation
- • Member of the APTA & the Orthopaedic Section
- • Served - Director of the SC Chapter of the APTA for 4 years
- • Currently serving on the Pickens County YMCA Board.
- • Currently serving on the Steering Committee of the Big League World Series
- • Volunteers as a youth sports coach
Keith Carter ATC, PTA
Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapist Assistant- Easley
Vice President of Dosher Physical Therapy Associates
- Master’s degree in Health & Exercise Science from Furman University, Bachelors of Science from East Tennessee State University, Associates in Health Science from Greenville Technical College. Over 20 years’ experience in sports medicine & orthopaedic rehabilitation.
- • 2014 to present Fellowship of Christian Athletes Board
- • 2008 – 2014 YMCA Board
- • 2001 to present – Athletic Training & arrange medical coverage for the Big League World Series
- • 1996 Chosen to assist in Athletic Training coverage for Centennial Olympic Games in Atlanta, GA.
- • 1995 to present Athletic Trainer at Easley High School
- • Athletic Training Services for 4 years AAU Basketball Championships in Kingsport, TN
- • Guest Lecturer for Lander University & Erskine College focusing on sports medicine and rehabilitation
Kathy Dosher PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant-Easley
Partner & Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Dosher Physical Therapy Associates
- • 1999 Associates Degree in Health Science with a major of Physical Therapy from Greenville Technical College
- • Focus in wound care, strengthening and conditioning programs.
- • Member of the American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic Section & Member of Health & Policy Administration
- • A member of The Business and Professional Women’s Association of SC
- • 2010 to present serving the Greenville Technical College Advisory Board for the PTA program
- • Over 18 years’ experience in insurance collections and billing.
Chris Junkins ATC, PTA
Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapist Assistant-Pickens and Easley
Partner of Dosher Physical Therapy Associates
- Masters Degree in Business, Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Associates Degree in Health Science Adjunct instructor in Greenville Tech PTA program.
- • 1997 recipient of the Willette McKamey Award for Service
- • 1999 Appointed by the Governor to South Carolina PT Licensure Board
- • 2001 – 2004 Served as Vice President of the National Assembly of PTAs’.
- • 2001 recipient- Chris Junkins Award for Clinical Excellence by SCAPTA
- • Outstanding PTA of the Year in 2007 from APTA
- • 2005 Achieved the Advanced Proficiency in Musculoskeletal Recognition through the American Physical Therapy Association (with renewal in 2010).
- • 2007 recipient of the Clinical Instructor of the Year, Greenville Tech
- • 2011 recipient of the Greenville Technical College Alumni of the Year
- 30 years’ experience in PT with a focus on orthopaedics & sports medicine. Athletic Trainer for Easley High School. Provided coverage for the Big League World Series since 2001 as well as Easley High School Sports & various community sporting events
Darren Volk MSPT, CLT
Physical Therapist, Certified Lymphedema Therapist-Clayton
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and Spanish from Piedmont College
- • Masters of Science in Physical Therapy in 1997 from North Georgia College and State University
- • Experienced in orthopedics and manual therapy
- • Obtained a specialty certification in lymphedema and dry needling
- • Member of the Dosher Physical Therapy team since 1999
Jeffrey Spell MSPT
- 2001 Masters in Physical Therapy from Armstrong Atlantic State University, Ga
- • 1999 Bachelors in Sports Medicine, graduated Magna Cum Laude from Valdosta State College, Ga
- • 1999-2008 Licensed Athletic Trainer
- • Current licensed in Georgia and South Carolina as a PT
- • Focus on orthaepedics with advanced courses in shoulder rehab & neurological disorders including vestibular rehabilitation & balance
- • Member of the Dosher team for 7 years
Jeff Harris ATC
- • Master’s Degree in Health and Physical Education from Marshall University with emphasis on Athletic Training
- • 2001 Bachelors of Science degree from University of Indianapolis
- • Over 10 years’ experience in Sports Medicine
- • Athletic Trainer at Easley High School since 2007
- • Experience with Olympic, Professional, Amateur and Collegiate athletes
- • Provided coverage for Big League World Series from 2007 to present
- • Managing an Enhanced Sport Performance Program since 2005
- • Member of the Dosher Physical Therapy team since 2007
Office Manager for Easley
Office Manager for the Easley, SC location and Front Office Administrator
- • 1996 Associates Degree in Administrative Office Technology, Tri County Technical College
- • Ten years of experience in the medical / therapy office field
- • Dosher Physical Therapy from 2004 and left in 2006 to raise my children & then returned to Dosher Physical Therapy in 2012
Shelly Harris PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant- Piedmont
Office Manager for the Powdersville, SC location
- • Moved to Easley from West Virginia in 1996
- • 29 years’ experience in the medical field working as a CNA, Life Enhancement Assistant and as a Rehab Tech.
- • Member of the Dosher Physical Therapy team since 2001.
Mary Ann Ketterman MSPT , DPT
Physical Therapist-Cannon Hospital
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from the Medical University of South Carolina.
- • Master’s Degree in Rehab Science, Physical Therapy, from the Medical University of South Carolina
- • Experience in the evaluation and treatment of patients with orthopaedic and neuromuscular conditions, including vestibular and balance disorders.
- • Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and Orthopedic and Research Section.
- • Member of the Dosher Physical Therapy team since 2006
Melissa Martino PTA
Phyiscal Therapist Assistant and Rehab Director-Cannon
- Associates Degree in Health Science with a major in Physical Therapy in 2000 from Pennsylvania State University.
- • Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Physiology from East Stroudsburg University in 1997
- • Member of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Melinda Seamans PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant-Clayton
Heather Conner PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant-Clayton
Physical Therapy 101
An overview of the Physical Therapy practice with Dr. Michael Dosher.
Take a closer look at the benefits of Aquatic Therapy.
Getting proper Wound Care from the beginning is essential.
Our experience in the field of Physical Therapy allows us to treat the issues we encounter with confidence. Our therapists have years of experience, and a welath of knowledge that make the difference.
With Us, You're Family
Looking for the highest quality in Physical Therapy? Experience the Dosher Difference! We understand the challenges our patients face, and that's why we treat our patients like family.
The Locally Owned Difference
Dosher Physical Therapy is a locally owned practice with locations throughout Upstate South Carolina and Northeast Georgia.